We have gathered together some useful information below on where to stay, places to eat in Bath, and maps to help you find the two summer school venues.
Hotels and B&B’s
There are many lovely places to stay in Bath – here are a few that have been recommended to us by previous visitors.
- Kennard Hotel, Henrietta Street, 5 min walk to Holburne and 10-15 to the BRLSI
- Chestnuts House, Henrietta Road, 5-10 min walk to Holburne
- Apple Tree Guesthouse, Pulteney Gardens, 10 min walk to Holburne
- There is a Premier Inn and the new Apex Hotel which are both a 5 min walk from the BRLSI
- For other options go to visitbath website
Where to eat
Tea, coffee and biscuits are available at the workshops, and delicious afternoon cakes are also provided! For some lunch and evening meal options see below.
- Cote Restaurant off Milsom Street
- The Ivy Brasserie Milsom Street
- Firehouse Rotisserie behind Milsom Street
- Chez Dominique French Bistro near Pulteney Bridge
- Thai Balcony near Kingsmead Square
- For light lunches try The Fine Cheese Company in Walcot Street … lovely deli and super sandwiches or salads
- The Holburne Museum also has its own Garden Cafe offering a range of lunches and sandwiches
How to find the venues
Both venues are conveniently situated in Bath within reach of shops, restaurants and places to stay.